Comment on page
Troops NFT — can be crafted or obtained from the packs.
Barons use troops to protect their Lands and conquer the Lands of others. There are the following types: Militia with spears, Militia with bows, Swordsmen, Spearmen, Archers, Cavalry, Siege weapons.
- They have three levels of combat power — squad, regiment, army. Each level has its attack/defense/health stats and strengthening/weakening stats against other types of troops. Archers are weaker for Cavalry but have resist to Spearmen, while Spearmen attack Cavalry more strongly, and so on. Such mechanics require Barons to have all types of troops in the army to wins the battle.
- For each troops NFT, a “resilience” parameter is randomly generated, that increase or decrease battle stats of this NFT. The NFT does not change its “resilience” parameter when upgrading.
- With each successful battle with another unit, this NFT gains experience, which accumulated increase from 0 to 100% for the attack, defense and health parameters for this NFT. When you upgrade NFT, experience is reduced by three times. NFT with experience, just like others, can be unstaked and sold on the market with its experience.
- With each successful battle with another unit, the army gains experience, which manifests itself in the form of an accumulated increase from 0 to 100% for the attack, defense and health parameters for this army. An army with experience, just like others, can be taken out of the game in the form and sold on the market.
- Troops of any number, level and quantity can be placed on each Land by its owner, by staking this type of NFTs in game. However, when Land is under attack, only the first 7 troops will be used to protect it (up to 9 depending on the Fortification). The rest are held in reserve. They will be fight in the next battle under the same conditions. When the Land is under attack, the defending troops receive reinforcement from the Fortification and from the Land protection stats. The attacker’s Siege weapons reduce the defense of the Fortification every round of the battle.
- The garrison placed on the Land requires an hourly resources supply, depending on its type and level. The Baron can withdraw the troops NFTs from the game, transfer them to another player, or sell them on the marketplace.